Sick Meal Pick Up
Feeling under the weather and not able to use your meal plan? You can still get your comfort foods to get you back on the path to wellness. The Sick Meal Pick Up program is for all meal plan members who are experiencing any illness or injury that prevents you from using your punches for D-Hall, E-Hall or Duke Deals.
You should request a pickup when you are feeling under the weather; are injured an immobile; or you have symptoms of COVID-19 but you have not been tested and isolated yet.
How it works:
1. Designate a friend to get a to-go box and fill it with your choice of food. This could be your roommate, your best friend, someone you know from class, a teammate, anyone you trust!
2. Let your friend know what you want for a Duke Deal. Please make sure to let them know if you have a food intolerance or allergy.
3. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your JAC number and your friend’s name as well as the last day you will need meals picked up and confirm that you approved someone else to use your card.
4. Send your friend to get your meal!
5. Call 540-568-6751 if you have any questions for JMU Dining. This number is manned/checked from 8am - 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
The program is for all other illnesses or injury; or if you have symptoms of COVID-19 but have not been tested and assessed. Suspect you may have COVID-19? Please start your journey to getting better by reaching out to the JMU University Health Center: 540-568-6178.
We hope you get well soon!