WELCOME TO MEAL PLAN ORIENTATION
Here you will find important information about our extensive and flexible Meal Plan offerings for the upcoming school year.
Not sure what Meal Plan is best for YOU? FIND YOUR FIT TODAY
Check our FAQ's
Meal Plan Start Dates:
Residents Living On Campus: Friday, August 18th at Dinner
Non-Residents/Commuters: Tuesday, August 22nd at Breakfast
WHAT IS INCLUDED ON MY MEAL PLAN?
- Money used only for food on campus in ANY of our JMU Dining locations including vending machines!
- These are spent like a debit card- they decline when you use them
- All Dining Dollars are tax-excempt, therefore you are guaranteed savings when you use them!
What if I run out? No problem! You can always add more! Learn more about DINING DOLLARS GOLD
- Meals included on your Meal Plan. You'll get a certain amount per day or week depending on your Meal Plan
Where can I use my Punches?
- Entry into all-you-care-to eat dining halls (E-Hall and D-Hall)
- Duke Deals: Use your PUNCH for specific menu items at retail Locations (Ex: Chick-fil-A, Panda Express, Festival, etc)
- Equivalency: 1 Punch = $7 ~ For items at select locations
*Depending on your meal plan
These punches can be used for guests to dine with you at residential dining locations (D-Hall & E-Hall only).
CHECK YOUR MEAL PLAN OPTIONS!