We make it easy for you to purchase your meal plan! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you signed up right away!
Sign up for your Off-Campus Spring Meal Plan in person at our tabling events today and you will receive:
- 5 Complimentary Guest Meals (can be picked up immediately)
- Our exclusive JMU Dining long-sleeve spirit t-shirt (while supplies last)
- Your Meal Plan will be ready to use right when you return to campus, no waiting!
- Expanded Duke Deals across campus - use your punch for retail combos (now includes Subway!)
- Punch from 7 a.m. to 2 a.m.!
- Email us at email@example.com
- Must sign up in person with us at our tabling events or email us to purchase. If you purchase online or in person at Card Services the perks are not activated.
Resident Students: A meal plan is required for all students living on campus. The three residential meal plan options include: Weekly 19 + $175, Weekly 14 + $275, Weekly 11 + $500.
Grace Street Apartment Residents: A meal plan is required for all students living in the Grace Street Apartments. Students may choose any meal plan. If no plan is chosen, it will default to the Weekly 14 + $275.
Commuter & Graduate Students: Although meal plans are not mandatory for commuter and graduate students, they can continue to enjoy the convenience of any of our meal plans while they live off of campus.
Faculty/Staff: Meal Plan are made available to purchase through payroll deduction for our faculty/staff on campus.
Please review our FAQs here.
To be eligible for perks and rewards, please sign up with us in person at our tabling events or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to purchase through card services, please click here.
Need help with your meal plan?