Hours and Resources
HOURS OF OPERATION
Spring Break 2023:
- Last day to use punches: Friday, March 10th
- Punches Resume: Sunday, March 19th
- Spring Break Hours
YOUR JAC CARD
How to video, click here
GENERAL SICK POLICY
This policy is for students who are ill and don't feel well enough to leave their room.
- Please email Debbie Bahr at our firstname.lastname@example.org email and let us know who you authorize to use your JACard
- The authorized person can pick up food in any of our locations, including a to go box in residential and drop the food off to the ill student
This policy applies not only to students with COVID, but any who are ill that have meal plans.
STUDENTS WITH POSITIVE TEST/ EXPOSURE TO COVID-19
During isolation do not use a sit-down dining facility or retail location.
COVID-19 food pantries have been set up and are available with sign in sheets (honor system)
- D-Hall lower level (located behind steak and shake and has its own outside entrance)
- Jemmies on East Campus (Exterior Entrance)
While in isolation you can visit these locations and punch for ready to heat or ready to eat meals, snacks, treats and beverages. You may also use your dining dollars or flex to have hot fast food meals delivered to your on-campus residence.
Students who don't feel well enough to leave their rooms can also follow our "General Sick Policy"
Perks: click here
Dining locations, click here